Saturday, August 12, 2006

Yoder's Back!


Finally, after being gone 10 of the last 12 week in both Finland and New York City, my friend Alyssa Yoder is back for good. Well, not for good, she leaves for Nashville tomorrow, but she's only gonna be gone for two or three days, which seems like nothing after her missing the whole summer.

I was so happy when I got to see her tonight, it was like she had never even been gone. While she was gone, things just weren't the same within our group of friends. I was confident that her coming back would change that, and I was right. Tonight we just sat out on her back patio and talked, something we really haven't done since she's been gone. She is definitely the glue that holds us all together.

Tonight was a good night.

see ya,
Ryan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home