Tennis...and finding something to do

First of all, sorry for the few days that I didn't post anything...its hard coming up with new material everyday.
Secondly, I have done NOTHING lately. Thats not 100 percent true. Monday I had the Young Life golf outing all day which was a ton of fun, and today I helped Leslie moved all her stuff out of her house, but the nights have been fairly lack-luster. Basically, I sit around with friends trying to think of something to do, but never actually doing anything. This is the exact same problem I had in high school and every summer since then. Its not that I don't enjoy just sitting around talking with my friends, its just not as much fun as I'd like to be having. I'm more to blame for it than anyone else.
The other night I played tennis with Leslie. This was actually a lot of fun. I never played tennis in high school or anything like that, but its definitely a sport I love to play. The only thing is that I get really really frusterated when I don't do well. Thats the thing about tennis, no matter how good you get, you'll never be better than a wall.
See ya,
Ry


1 Comments:
Ryan you weren't horrible at tennis. I mean You put up a pretty good fight, even though I beat you. But we should definately have a rematch sometime!! I got my racket in my car anytime you're ready to get owned again. ;o)
your girl.
Post a Comment
<< Home