Sunday, June 11, 2006

The days really are packed


Lately life has been incredibly hectic. With work starting up, I've been very busy and I've just had a lot going on. It doesn't help that I really hate my job. It hasn't just been the job either. I've had some drama with some friends which couldn't possibly come at a worse time. I'm sure everything will turn out fine, but its just been another burden I've had to deal with. Another thing thats been bumming me out is that next week is Camp Castaway for Young Life. For the first time since I've been a leader, I won't be going. Everyone else is. I'm so disappointed that everyone will be having the best week of their life, while I'm here suffering through a hard 40 hour work week. Basically I'm in a slump right now...I just have to have a good attitude about it and I'll get out of it shortly. I don't know where I heard this quote... but it always keeps me going.

"Behind the clouds, there's the sun....still shining"

See ya,
Ryan

1 Comments:

At 6/12/2006 09:20:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No Worries...I'm not going to camp either! Things will get better!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home