Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Just a few things...


1. I finally got my refund check from Bradley, a check for approximately $3,200...I am no longer in financial strife. I also started my job for the Athletic Dept. I worked Friday and Saturday last weekend...it was good to be back. My job is incredibly easy and actually kind of fun.

2. I have now experienced a full week of class this semester. From the look of things, my classes won't be too bad...probably a lot of work, but no worse than last semester. I really like all of the marketing teachers. I haven't had a bad one yet. Its not even that they're just not horrible, they're actually really funny and I like going to class sometimes just to watch them teach. (that might be a slight exaggeration, but close).

3. For at least the last two months, a bunch of guys (and some girls at times) have played ultimate frisbee every Tuesday night at 8pm. Its a ton of fun and I look forward to it every week. Its a good way to meet new guys and get some exercise. Tonight was especially fun because it was a mud bath.

4. Monday night we had our informational meeting for the new freshman here that are interested in becoming Young Life leaders. We had set up a table at the activities fair in an attempt to get the word out, but we did the same thing last year and it wasn't successful. This year was the opposite. We had a TON of people show up and it was everything I could have wished for. If we can get even half of the people that came to the meeting to actually go through training, then that would be more than we could hope for. With a bunch of the current leaders graduating this year, we're in desperate need of new leaders for next year.

Thats it.

See ya,
Ryan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home