Monday, September 18, 2006

A few quick things


1. I am really happy that the Bears are now 2-0 and are looking really good. I'm already can't wait for next Sunday.

2. I have a huge test tomorrow that I've been studying a lot for...prayers are appreciated.

3. I have to go to a job fair this Thursday in hopes of finding a decend job for after I graduate. Again, prayers welcome.

4. Young Life was again tonight, it was our second club of the year. It was good because we got a new sound board and speakers and its really, really nice. No more technical difficulties.

Thats it.

See ya,
Ryan

1 Comments:

At 9/19/2006 06:27:00 PM, Blogger nick said...

a new soundboard? that's quality. good to hear that things are going well, 80 kids is pretty good. i'm thinking about maybe getting involved with a club once football gets over, hopefully.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home