Sunday Cruddy Sunday

Just kidding. Today was one of the best Sunday's I've had in a while...which is actually really hard to beat because I love Sundays. It started off by waking up and watching church on tv since I didn't have time to go. I didn't have time because I had to be in Bloomington by 11:30 to eat lunch with my family for my grandparents 65th anniversary. We ate at Ned Kelly's and it was delicious. After that is when the day got good. I was so happy to get to spend it with my two brothers and my dad, something that doesn't happen very often. The best part was when my older brother and I played football in the street with my dad, just like when we were kids. We haven't done this is probably five years or so because my dad has a bum knee and shoulder. Luckily today it didn't give him any trouble. After that was a day of watching football, including watching the Bears beat the Seahawks, proving they're the best team in the NFC. I love it when the Bears win. I also got to eat my mom's meatloaf tonight for dinner. Delicious.
I have a job interview tomorrow. I hope that goes well.
See ya,
Ryan


1 Comments:
when I was a kid we used to play tackle football in the street too, at least until johnny fell into an open manhole. after that we just played kickball.
Post a Comment
<< Home